Auction phase 2
During phase 2 of the auction you can bid on any of the IDs in the list.
|ID for sale||Bid(xats)||Top bid from||time left||previous bid|
You can use your coins to bid on auctions.
- You must comply with the terms
- bluexat reserves the right to cancel and refund any auction without notice
- Your bluexat name and user id will be shown if you are high bidder / winner (this is a public auction)
- Bids are binding. If you are not outbid you will be required to pay.
- If you are top bidder you must keep enough xats and powers in your account to cover the bid.
- You must have enough xats and or non limited powers in your account in order to bid.
- If you win you need to claim your ID within 12 hours of the auction ending
- If you fail to complete and auction you can be fined or deleted
- NEW If you bid by mistake you will lose 20% of your bid but you must notify bluexat right away
- NEW If you fail to complete the auction and move the xats away you will lose 100% of your bid
- bluexat reserves the right to block IDs from the auction.
- also check out the wiki before bidding
- For name auctions the name will be assigned to your ID. Your old name will be lost.
The minimum bid in this auction is: 100 coins